6 powerful phrases of Dalai Lama
And how to take advantage of them.
1. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
Yes, he did say that lol.
You can make a change, no matter your race, your gender, your skin color, etc.
Everything you need is the willingness to act.
2. “My religion is quite simple. My religion is kindness.”
I do not care your religion, I do not care your money, I do care about your values.
All religions go down to being respectful and kind. Do what is ethically correct.
It is really that simple.
3. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.”
Take care of the ones you love. They won’t be there forever.
Keep them close to you. You need good company to achieve any goal you have.
Loving is the first step of living.
4. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
One little thought DOES affect your day. Win the morning, win the day.
When you do your hardest tasks in the morning, your entire day becomes more productive.
Be careful with your thoughts.
5. “Let us try to recognize the precious nature of each day.”
Every day you wake up and open your eyes, is a gift.
Learn to be grateful for every little thing around you, what you consider for normal, is a blessing.
Start your day being grateful, you won’t regret it.
6. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”
The real richness is not monetary. It never was.
Love, compassion, kindness, humility, learn to value the really important things in your life.
Best things in life can’t be bought.
What lesson you liked the most and why?
If you liked this please share.
Thank you for reading.