6 powerful phrases of Dalai Lama
And how to take advantage of them.
1. “Consider carefully: What prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?”
If you want to change your current situation, change your current actions.
There is nothing preventing you from living the life you want, but your own limits.
2. “It Is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view”
When you think everything is bad and negative for you, look at it differently, look at it positively.
There is always something good or something to be grateful in every situation.
3. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them”
If you are not helping people in your life, you need to make some changes in your life.
You really win when you help others win, that is the real success.
4. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering”
Without discipline, you will never achieve anything and stay consistent with it.
Discipline beats talent every time. If you want to succeed, first become disciplined.
5. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.”
Stop focusing in impressing or overcoming others.
Overcome yourself first, impress yourself first.
The best way to win the competition is to focus on yourself and not in competition.
6. “Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well”
Time is always moving. Be sure to keep moving with it
Learn from every failure and mistake you do, so that the next time you try again better.
Dalai Lama just gave us 6 life-changing lessons. Take advantage of it.
If you liked this article, please share ...
Thank you for reading.