How to Sell Anything Online
1) Set Goals in Writing
- Before you sell anything there needs to be a plan.
- Create the plan and make your goal BIG!
- You are not just an designer, writer, marketer, programmer. If you are in this sales industry you are supposed to close deals. This is the end goal.
2) Establish Trust
- Can you sell things without trust? Sure. will you do it consistently, NO!
- Pay attention to everything. Use all the information.
- Take your time building the sale. Your client is not in a rush and if they are, slow them down. Lead them. Be yourself.
3) Build Value
- Be an expert in your field. Show them why your product is the best. Don't tell them, SHOW THEM!
- Be a trend setter. DO NOT be like every other salesman.
- People want a good deal, so help them find one. But do it on your terms.
4) Identify a Need
- If there is no need then you have little chance to sell anything.
- QUESTIONS. QUESTIONS. QUESTIONS.
- Ask them... mean them... listen to their answers. Listen to what they aren't saying. Pay attention to EVERYTHING!
- This is the part of sales I think most overlook. Lets face it, most customers do not know our product as well as we do. It is our job to teach them.
- If you are in sales, you are an educator, you are a teacher.
- What makes your product stand out? Why?
6) Provide Solutions
- Find options that will lead to fixing their problem.
- Have multiple things to sell, always provide all of your options.
- Being able to fix peoples problems is priceless. Learn how to promote your solutions in a way the client can understand.
- This is the stage the literally can make you a millionaire. People buy from people who inspire them.
- Show you want to help them, be genuine.
- Now is when you use all of the information have to create excitement and motivate your customer into buying.
8) Create Urgency
- Why should they buy now? Well most times the customer cant answer this, so its your job to tell them why.
- Strategically position yourself to do the job when YOU want to.
- Urgency closes deals more than anything else. Be a MASTER URGENCY CREATOR.
9) Overcome Objections
- Expect objections. Be prepared. Do not fear objections, use them as a tool.
- An objection is not a "No", it is merely a defense mechanism.
- Learn softening/reverses. "I hear that a lot, but wouldn't you say its time to stop putting this off?"
10) ASK FOR THE SALE!
- Sounds simple right? It's not.
- The customer is talking to you for a reason, it is not because they love talking to strangers.
- You have spent this process selling yourself. That was the plan all along. That was your goal. Now ask for it.
If you like please share this article and spread the value.
Thank you so much for your support.