8 SIMPLE STEPS TO WRITING A SIZZLING HOT BRAND BUILDING CONTENT
Works for me big time 👇👇
So you're a content writer, you write for blogs, SEO, etc and you sometimes get stuck with your work?
Well here are some tips that could guide you in generating long form pieces for your contents. You ready? Let's dive in
1. Get the topic/keywords and other requirements for your work. Do your research and pile up some resources.
2. Write your first draft. Just pour everything in you out. Don't worry about spelling errors and punctuations. Just write, write and keep writing!
3. Once you're done, step away from the piece for some couple of hours. In some cases, for the rest of the day. Go take a nap, watch a movie, read a book or something. Just stay away from the article for sometime
4. Come back and do a manual hard edit - sentence by sentence
5. Incorporate your keywords while maintaining context and flow
6. Once you're done, read it aloud. This is to make you find the rough spots in your work and smoothen them.
7. Filter your work through Grammarly to fix glaring Grammar issues. And then finally,
8. Manually proofread your work until there are zero errors.
There you have it!
Your brand building content a ready.
Easy as pie. I trust this helped someone?